The Tomshoo Charcoal Chimney Starter Review~The best way to start charcoal.
In a previous post on my website, I discussed the best way to start charcoal.
Do YOU struggle to start your charcoal barbecue?
What IS the best way to start charcoal?
Most people I observed are struggling to start a charcoal fire or just simply use lighter fluid or other chemicals to light the charcoal. Not only is lighter fluid environmentally unfriendly, but it is also not the easiest and fastest way to get your charcoal fire going and ready for grilling.
The best way to start charcoal is a to use a chimney starter, like the TOMSHOO Chimney Starter. This will get your fire going in fast and without a fuss!
Product description and features:
- The TOMSHOO Chimney Starter is well built with a durable body.
- The cylindrical shape allows for intense heat.
- The charcoal grate inside prevents small pieces of charcoal to fall out.
- It has a comfortable heat-insulated handle.
- Many air vents allow fast oxygen flow.
- It can light up lump charcoal and briquettes.
Price on LAZADA: PHP 1,351 (USD $28) Exchange rate $1 = PHP 48 (at the time of this review)
Price on eBay: USD $17,90
Material: Galvanized iron
Weight: 800g / 28.2 oz
Size: (L x W x H cm) 27.5 x 26 x 26
Warranty type: LAZADA refund warranty only, eBay 6 months manufacture’s warranty
- Durable galvanized iron body
- Easy to use
- Handle protection prevents scalding
- Holds enough charcoal to get your barbecue going in fast
- Saves time to burn charcoal
- Relatively cheap compared to a Weber brand
- Worldwide shipping on eBay
- Available on LAZADA and eBay
- Cheaper on eBay
- Cannot fold up for easy storage as a folding chimney starter
- Might not last as long as an aluminized steel chimney starter
- Shipping restrictions on LAZADA
- More expensive on LAZADA
- Generic brand
eBay offers a 6 months manufacture’s warranty, whereas LAZADA offers only a return warranty.
LAZADA stock them continually, whereas eBay may have limited stock on the priced item, but it is currently cheaper on eBay.
So, in my opinion, I will go for the TOMSHOO Chimney Starter on eBay.
So, there you have it!! I hope you enjoyed my short review on the TOMSHOO Chimney Starter.
The best way to start charcoal is to use the best tool there is, a BBQ Chimney Starter Charcoal Lighter!
If you would like to share your ideas about the TOMSHOO Chimney Starter, please leave a comment in the box below.
If you found the information here useful please be so kind to share so others can benefit from my website too.