The Folding Chimney Starter Review – Start charcoal without lighter fluid.
As I have discussed in one of my previous posts, to start charcoal without lighter fluid is very simple and very easy.
A Chimney Starter is always doing the job..
In another post on my website, I discussed and reviewed the TOMSHOO Chimney Starter, which is a round shaped chimney and therefore it cannot fold up. It does a wonderful job in getting your charcoal ready in a few minutes, but you need some space to store it, and it is not made from stainless steel.
On the other hand, the Stainless Steel Folding Charcoal Starter is a more advanced and a better-designed chimney. It is in a class of its own when we talk about Chimney Starters.
Product description and features:
- This is a high-quality product made from Stainless Steel.
- Simple rectangular shaped structure, easy to clean and safe to use.
- It can shrink or fold up using less storage space.
- After folding up it is easy to carry in its storage bag.
- For outdoor recreation or home use.
- Using charcoal or briquettes.
Price on eBay: USD $43.05
Price on LAZADA: PHP 1,823 (approx USD $38)
Material: High-quality stainless steel
Weight: approx 1800g
Size: 16 x 16 x 29cm (6.3 x 6.3 x 11.4 inch)
Warranty type: eBay and LAZADA specified
- Starting your charcoal fast and easy
- Stainless steel structure is durable
- Can fold flat to save space and convenient to carry
- Comes with a zipper carry bag
- Very easy to clean
- LAZADA offers a lower price than eBay
- Stainless steel handles without heat protection
- More expensive than the ordinary round shaped chimneys
- According to reviewers, the stainless steel makes it heavy
The Folding Chimney Starter is a beautiful designed high-quality stainless steel item wich will surely last you for a long time. These folding chimneys can do the job effectively.
Another great tool to start charcoal fast and safely, but the price is a bit steep.
In my opinion, it might be the ideal buy if you do a lot of outdoor recreation and camping, as it is easy to clean and easy to carry when folded.
I personally, would go for one of the cheaper round Chimney Starters, like a TOMSHOO Chimney Starter, because I grill mostly at home and the rigid round chimney starter works great for me at home.
So, there you have another brief review on one of the best tools to use to start your charcoal. I hope you enjoyed my review on this Folding Chimney Starter.
To start charcoal without lighter fluid, or without any other chemicals, is an easy task if you have one of these tools.
If you would like to share your ideas about the Stainless Steel Folding Chimney Starter, please leave a comment in the box below.
Enjoy your next barbecue!